Facts & Figures
What we do
Different & Creative
The PAM team
Smart & Driven
Who we work with
Gerald Eve’s Property and Asset Management (‘PAM’) team was created to meet the demand of investors looking for a more personal and tailored service.
In a world riddled with a pile it high and sell it cheap philosophy, usually at the expense of service, PAM do things differently.
One size does not fit all. We like diversity, creativity, solutions not problems and above all, flexibility. Offering our clients, investors and their customers, a service tailored to their needs and not the other way around.
It’s a simple idea: offer a partner-led service and treat each client as an individual. We’re in this to grow relationships, not just transactions.
We’re a niche, experienced and committed team of chartered surveyors, accountants and facilities managers who have come together to provide a professional cohesive service that our clients and tenants enjoy being part of.
You matter to us and we are in this together.
or call us now
The Property and Asset Management team will work with you throughout the investment cycle, from preacquisition business planning to site mobilisation, from purchase due-diligence to tenant engagement and rent collection, to provide a cohesive and turnkey service.
The Asset Management team will work with you from the beginning of the investment cycle through to the end resulting in a three to five year strategy with an individual asset plan for each property.Scroll down
or call us now
Acting as an intermediary between our clients, third party professional advisors and tenants, we support investors by pulling together the component parts of an investment portfolio to deliver ‘sale ready’ and efficiently managed investments with minimal fuss.
We drive and protect value and income by taking a hands-on approach to managing assets.
We will write and lead the execution of business plans, engage and manage your tenants, set and control service charge budgets, proactively manage the properties and collect the rents.
We work with property companies, pension funds, charities and UHNWIs across all asset classes throughout the UK. Offering a partner-led service, we specialise in investments and portfolios with a value between £100–£800 million.
or call us now
Our services include:
- Management of properties ensuring high standard and cost effective service delivery to all tenant occupiers.
- Overseeing tenants’ and landlords’ compliance of lease covenants and obligations.
- Plan and implement preventative maintenance regimes to protect the investment value of the property and ensure high standard of service for occupiers.
- Undertaking tenant meetings to review service delivery to ensure services meet the needs of the occupiers; and the space meets both the occupiers’ and landlord’s sustainability objectives.
- Administer service charge budgeting, cash-flow management and annual reconciliations.
- Managing Risk, Health and Safety.
- Place making and ensuring the provision of communal services as an essential part of day-today management.
Starting with an initial strategic review of your commercial property portfolio, the team will establish your needs and drivers in order to formulate next steps. Typically, the datasets will be studied in order to understand the balance of the portfolio in terms of:
- Location and sectorial spread
- Weighing of over-rented properties
- Exposure to fixed or index linked outcome
- Identifying the peaks and troughs in the future income stream
This information is collated to identify particular points in time where overall income is at its greatest risk and action is taken to mitigate such exposure. Another area of strategic review that PAM focuses on is the requirement for capital expenditure within the portfolio. Capital expenditure is often insufficiently incorporated into performance analysis and therefore the review is important to create a successful disposal and acquisition strategy.
Our services include:
- All essential functions of rent billing and full service charge administration.
- Efficient processes handling both debtor and creditor controls to maximise cash management and control of client funds.
- Accurate and timely financial reporting including VAT returns and if required relevant tax calculations including NRL and CIS.
- Ensuring full compliance with all statutory legislation and RICS codes and regulations. Our highly experienced team deliver a robust and efficient service with industry leading processes and controls. Our internal controls are annually audited under ISAE 3402. We work closely with our clients, accountants, auditors and bookkeepers to ensure a seamless ‘one-stop-shop’ service.
- We also provide a full fund accounting service which allows us to report directly into overseas jurisdictions allowing our clients efficiency and peace of mind.
- Identifying investment criteria for the fund and the client through strategic review.
- Establishing a portfolio strategy and opportunities for clients.
- Co-ordinating, reporting and managing all aspects of the portfolio, including the asset and property management delivery providing the client with a single point of contact.
With 15 years’ experience advising institutional investors, Jennifer has extensive portfolio and asset management experience, providing advice to charities, pension funds and high net worth individuals on portfolios valued at £1.5 billion. She specialises in building and releasing value from property portfolios via development, refurbishment and lease firstname.lastname@example.org
Yvonne has worked on both client and investor side – rolling out investment and asset management strategies across the UK – and client side at organisations including, J.P. Morgan, RNIB and local authorities. She is responsible for advising and managing investor portfolios through their lifecycle, from pre-acquisition advice and due diligence through to disposal and email@example.com
Angela has worked on some of the most iconic and complex buildings in London on behalf of institutional and private investors. She believes that property management needs to be competitive, hands-on, fresh and innovative. Commercial property needs to be managed and maintained to protect its value and keep it relevant, operational and in firstname.lastname@example.org
London W1G 0AY
Tel. +44 (0)20 7493 3338
London EC4M 9DL
Tel. +44 (0)20 7489 8900
8 Cherry Street
Birmingham B2 5AL
Tel. +44 (0)121 616 4800
Cardiff CF10 3BZ
Tel. +44 (0)29 2038 8044
Glasgow G2 2HG
Tel. +44 (0)141 221 6397
Leeds LS1 2DR
Tel. +44 (0)113 204 8419
Manchester M2 1HW
Tel. +44 (0)161 259 0450
201–249 Avebury Boulevard
Milton Keynes MK9 1AU
Tel. +44 (0)1908 685950
Kent ME19 4DN
Tel. +44 (0)1732 229420